Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stumptown Comics Festival in Portland!

I'll be attending the Stumptown Comics Festival in Portland next week (April 18th-19th)! I've been at every Stumptown Festival since it's start in a little old church back in 2004. It's been really fun to watch the event grow over the years.
At this year's show the long awaited Bridge Project Anthology will be debuting! The 100 page book contains a story "Shanghooked!" drawn and written by both Scott C and I. We both had an awesome time creating this piece together and I hope people go nuts for it and the book! I'll also be selling my usual array of Grickle and Hickee books, as well as some minis and original art. Hope to see you there!
Oh! And I've got some brand new pieces on display at Pony Club this month. Make sure to attend the official Stumptown Wrap Party on Sunday, April 19 to witness "The Many Masks of Dr. Manford." Along with a number of other amazing comic artists up on their walls.

3 comments:

Edward Juan said...

I seriously wish I got a table now. Chris and mr. knott was right about how I should attend these festivals more.

_.Mari said...

Oh man! I love your work! I really love it! I did not know you had a blogspot, but I did a post about you!! And when I entered the site I found! Love the blog too!! For sure I will attend! (:
Sorry for bad English
x__x'
I will practice!

Kisses :*

Gorak said...

It was very nice to meet you at stumptown. I'm glad I've found your blog, and I have to say, I love dank: the caveman inventor! I really look forward to seeing more of your work wherever I find it.