Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Hickee Trade Paperback is OUT!


Years in the making and now ready and waiting! The Hickee Trade Paperback is packed with a ton of early out of print, hard to find, comic work by myself, Scott C., Nathan Stapley, Razmig Mavlian, Joe White, Vam, Paul Brown, and Dave Bogan. Clear a space on your bookshelf for this wonderful edition published by TopatoCo. It's even got an exciting foreword by Dan Piraro of Bizarro fame! Don't wait until they're all sold out! Order yours today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, is this the early early work? Or is it the same stuff that is in the Alternative Comics Hickee's?

Stories said...

How to place an online order?

Chris Wolfe said...

I Have all of the Hickee Books.

But I am a huge fan, so I will get this as well. :)

Anonymous said...

OWWWWWWWWWWW, I'm sad that I don't have money D: But your works are great :) I'm waiting for more and I know that somebody will buy that.
/shinakazami1